Blockchain World Forum London 2019 opens its doors on 21-22 November to assess the current trends and challenges associated with blockchain, as well as explore the future and opportunities the technology will bring.
The two-day conference and exhibition welcomes?blockchain leaders, innovators, and supporters, and will treat them to a series of keynotes, panel discussions, networking sessions, and even an ICO Pitch session.
Jim Edwards, CEO at The Funding Partners; Chris Tse, Founder of Cardstack; Brad Maclean, COO at Gatecoin, and Artem Koltsov, Chairman at Russia Blockchain Committee, are among the speakers and advisors attending the event.
All delegates to Blockchain World Forum in London can look forward to the following:
- Discuss on regulation around blockchain, crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & ICO’s
- Hear from inspirational keynote speakers and the industry panelists who have taken their businesses to the next level
- Meet with the potential partners, customers, investors, and advisors who can help your business to flourish
- Share knowledge with fellow industry leaders and experts in the conferences
- Watch scores of in-depth product presentations in the showcase theater
- Benefit form on site advisory clinics with market experts
- Network with the entire blockchain ecosystem
Registration for Blockchain World Forum London 2019 is now open.