The 3rd edition of BlockBali Blockchain Conference will further establish Indonesia as the blockchain capital of Southeast Asia. It will strengthen the bridge that connects Indonesian government and leaders to blockchain enthusiasts and technology innovators.
BlockBali 2019 will take place on November 26, 2019 at The Trans Resort Bali, which will accommodate 300 to 400 business leaders, experts, and stakeholders from over 20 countries.
This year’s BlockBali Blockchain Conference has prepared a roster of high-caliber speakers, including:
- Dr. Edi Prop Pambudi – Expert Staff to Minister, Economic and Maritime Relations
- Oscar Darmawan – CEO and Co-founder, INDODAX
- Dr. Richard Satur – CEO, dClinic
- Dato Sri Dr. Peter Lim – Chairman, PLMP Fintech Group
- Roberto Capodieci – Founder and CEO, Blockchain Zoo
- Trevor Basserabie – Founder and Executive Chairman, Blockchain Advisory Council
Over 12 presentations, 20 exhibitors, ad four networking breaks await the attendees to this one-day conference. Participants can look forward to these key topics:
- Public Blockchain & Digital Asset in Indonesia
- The Evolution of Blockchain: Theories and Use Cases
- Blockchain: 10 Years from Now! How Does it Affect the Average Consumer
- Blockchain – Legal Implications, Opportunities & Risks
- Use of Blockchain in Logistics & Healthcare
- Blockchain Scalability, Interoperability and Sustainability
The upcoming 3rd BlockBali event is organized by Blackarrow Conferences and INDODAX, with dClinic as the title partner. Registration for the event is now open, with tickets available to both Indonesians and foreigners.